Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #116)

It was shaping up to be a pretty typical post...but then I went to San Francisco yesterday.

Sunday:

This is how we Sunday.

It rained buckets last weekend, then we had a beautiful week.
We need more rain!!

How I spent my Sunday.

Between storms.
Monday:

Some dude watched me struggle to carry this from the rack
to my bench. He grinned. I proceeded to do three badass sets
of sumo dead lifts. Don't laugh at me, dude.

Yeah, we're getting close. Yikes!

Too pretty to miss.

Sunset on the Sacramento Valley.

This was hard to put down...but also not great. YA literature
is hit or miss for me.

The Davis Divas telling Sac Choral we'd better Think
about the Singathon.


Tuesday:

My choir risers magically reappeared over the weekend.

Tuesday was Mom and Dad's 47th anniversary. 

I celebrated by running sprints during 4th period PE.


Don't let the smile fool you. I hate sprints.

Then I ran the bleachers.
Wednesday:

Brutal, but so good.

Bear Hug Day poster.

We had this debate in choir. It was a good convo.

Ms. Pretty.

Only at cat can yell at you while still half-asleep.
Thursday:

On Thursday, I subbed for a teacher who has this on her wall.

Mom's camellias. 


It's winter, but I ran in a tank top. A TANK TOP. 

 I found a path I hadn't taken before. Very pretty.






Friday:

I did sit-ups with this bad boy.

I hate locker room bench hogs. I might have gotten a wee
bit passive-aggressive and plopped my sweat-drenched
clothes on her stuff.

Three little birds...

Frightening.

One of my choir boys stayed at lunch and was playing one of
our songs on the piano.

My Peak Challenge stuff arrived--my challenge is my next
half.
Saturday:

Old Span

New Span
(Red Span, Blue Span! Hahahahaha.)

Alcatraz and some famous bridge or other.

Tulips at Pier 39.

Meghan had a Harvey Wallbanger. I had a Drunken Sea Lion.


Roz played arcade games, and kindly let me have a
game of SkeeBall. 

Cali Swimmy was confused by this.

The Pier 39 carousel, Coit Tower, and the Trans-America
building.

Sea lions!


Fisherman's Wharf.


I've been by the Buena Vista many times, but had no idea
it was a San Francisco institution. 


The Irish coffee is world-famous, and it was delicious. And
I am not a coffee drinker.

We played tourist all day, taking the cable car to Chinatown.


While we waited, I took a bunch of pics.


Roz sketched.


Entering Chinatown.




There was a big market.




From the restaurant where we had dinner.




Didn't use the fork once! 

Shrimp rolls.


In a shop. There were giggles.




So tempting. I didn't. 

Chinatown is all set up for the New Year, which is this
coming Thursday. I was born in the year of the horse.

So was Meghan. 

The Bay Bridge--I got a better shot of this with my camera.

Trolley selfie!



It took as an hour-and-a-half to get out of the city. 

This is how we entertained ourselves in the long car ride.

No comments: