Friday, September 19, 2014

Thoughts

I have so many thoughts, and there have been many moments this week I've thought, "I really ought to blog this wonderful thought," or "This is a great foundation for a blog post."

And then it's gone.

It's been a busy week, and a bit of a headache--literally. I came home Wednesday afternoon with a headache that encompassed my whole head. I don't get a lot of headaches--I'm lucky like that--but this one was a double whammy because I tend to get headaches when I have my period (check) and I also get a brutal headache if I go too long without caffeine, which I did on Wednesday. Ibuprofen wouldn't touch it, so I left school as soon as I could get out of the parking lot, drove straight home, and downed two cups of tea. Cured.

The next two weeks promise to be insane. My show is two weeks from last night, I've got two field trips, and, oh yes--a half marathon in two weeks, two days. My running was dismal this week. I had a great run on Sunday, but exhaustion from being out late on Monday for Sac Choral had me skip Tuesday, and on Thursday, I had a mandatory 8:45 meeting.

So yeah, I suppose I'm feeling a bit nervous and anxious. It will pass.

No comments: