Saturday, August 02, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #88)

My last full week of No Work flew by with...work. Well, some. I spent some time in the choir room, but I also spent all of Thursday in my bathrobe, reading. So, I'm doing something right.

Sunday:

I truly do NOT mind cloudy morning runs. 


Tried out my new hydration belt. Works a charm!

Bird Meeting. I wonder which one is Chairbird of the Board.

Runner's Magazine said dark chocolate is good for runners.
So there.

I started working (finally) on my piano lab syllabus.

Monday:

Classroom expectations, revolving around Respect,
Responsibility, Integrity, Safety, and Engagement.

Added some bibs to my collage (which hangs in my office).

Can't wait to add a cowbell to the mix. : )

The piano lab.

Ready for pics of the kids. 

Tuesday:

On Tuesday I walked along the golf course near my home.

Very faint in the background--the Sutter Buttes.





This is Callie, our neighbor. She has an invisible fence that
keeps her from running into the street.

My first kick-boxing class. SO FUN. 

I love my beautiful state.
Wednesday:

I ordered a TON of posters for this. 

Thursday:

After a full day of nada, I was desperate to take a pic of
something. Anything. 

Waiting on eBay and Amazon shipments.

Friday:

The first poster arrived on Friday--it's AWESOME.

Some movies I ordered for my classroom.

Colorful.

Who says healthy eating is boring? 3/4 cup pasta, 1/2 cup
homemade tomato sauce, 1/3 cup shredded carrot, 2 oz.
chicken sausage. Delicious. Very filling. I also had fruit.

Mom and Dad have been out of town, so it's on me to keep
the feline occupants of the house happy. 

Selfie with a cat on her back. 

Millie foot, Meg foot.

Millie hand, Meg hand.

She was purring like crazy and stayed like that--on her
back--for several minutes with her head on my shoulder.
Saturday:

An early birthday present for myself. :)

More of y posters arrived today. They're sooo awesome.

These last three are my favorites--reproductions of old TWA
and United posters. I LOVE the artwork.

They'll go in my classroom for now, but for the concert, I'll
use them to decorate the lobby.


No comments: