Saturday, July 05, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #84)

Things are getting busy again, as I start my summer teaching gig, battle nasty summer heat, and keep running.

Sunday:

Pre-run stretching.

The run-walk method is proving to be effective. The top
was Sunday's run. The bottom, same run, straight running.

Sweaty, red, feeling good.

Injured dragonfly. :( 

This is how we Sunday.

The back foot cracks me up. She likes the table because
it's cool.

Making confetti.


Foam rolling like a boss. In a nightgown.

Monday:
Stopped in to get some Gu Chomps.

Stopped by PetCo. They had adoptable rescue bunnies.

Hamster butts!

Got a new collar for Millie, some ear wipes,
and some dental treats.

Here AGAIN?! Yeah, just dropping stuff off.

Very pretty, Ms. Mill. 

Now GET OFF MY LAPTOP!!!
 Tuesday:
Watching the World Cup with my duck. How 'bout that
Tim Howard?

Rubbed my fingers a little raw crossing them. Didn't help
the US team.
 Wednesday:

Lat pull-downs.

My phone wound up on the Apple Ambulance for a quick
emergency surgery. 

An old favorite. I've had this book over 20 years. The author
passed away on Wednesday, so I pulled it out for a re-read.

Thursday:
Welcoming students from Austria, Norway, Taiwain, Spain,
and Italy. : )

My domain for the next few weeks.

This was NOT in the job description.

So I pawned it off on the dude.

Blogging about my hands.
 Friday:
Happy Birthday, USA.

Big ole praying mantis.

I will NOT run this one again. The course SUCKED.

Patriotic ponytail. 



Strawberries, pound cake, blueberries, marshmallows.

Margaritaville, population: 1.

Our spread.


Saturday:

Date 2 with a nice dude landed us at a bar on Sutter Street
in Historic Folsom, where I saw this. 
So there's my week. As for the dude? We'll see. He's nice. Allergic to cats, but nice.

No comments: