Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #76)

There was a lot of Shrek in my life this week.

Sunday:

Sunday Morning with Millie and Bella.

For all the wild geese I see around here, I'd never seen any
goslings. I actually stopped mid-run to get a pic.

The run wasn't going too well, anyway. But I love that these
days, a "bad" day is still about four-and-a-half miles.

Cats and boxes. Boxes and cats. 

Monday:

Loving my new desk. So much less clutter.

Mom's craft room is getting back to normal, too.

Mom found a great rug at Target. Matches my bedspread!

The Mad Hatter was here (Disneyland souvenir).

Rain? Sun? Both? 

Tuesday:

Cat photography. An exercise in patience. 

Pretty bun. 

Wednesday:

Fashionista in her fabulous vintage dress. 


Cute new sandals pretty much demand red toenails. 
Thursday:

Thursday morning walk (my running kinda stank this week).


Abandoned glove. 
I bought a beanbag chair for my office. Yes, I've already
used it. Students absolutely NOT allowed.

From my PEST. : )

The amusing pit orchestra gifts from Lynn continued
this week. 


Friday:

Post card from my brother. It made me laugh.

Bella Blue

Dad's Mother's Day gift for Mom.

Local farmer's market cherries.


So clever.

Cast warm-ups in my choir room.

Friday night, the house was packed.
Saturday:

Just laundering choir dresses on a Saturday morning.


Surreptitiously took this one from the pit, as Lord Farquaad
interrogated Gingy.

Beware of ogres...and tired choir teachers.

I learned that the dragon in the play is called "Elizabeth."


Grumpy and Papa Bear, after the last show.

Lynn and I, post-show.

Walter. Poor Walter. 
And because this is me we're talking about, no, things are not calming down this week. I have my own show to ready, a Sac Choral concert this next weekend (and a 5K race). Oh, and an all-day job training on Saturday.

No comments: