Saturday, April 05, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #72)

This week was quite busy. 

But then, that's what I say every week.

Sunday:

Another new record--6.4 miles!! I couldn't stop giggling
as I walked home. 

The recent rains have left everything green.

It rained and poured the day before, but on Sunday, it was
glorious.

Even the snails were happy for such a day.
Monday:

We had a spirit week and Monday was "Beach Vs. City"
day. I chose Beach. Because ALWAYS.

There is currently a very large pink-and-purple dragon
on the stage at school. It's for our Spring Musical, Shrek.

See? It's taller than me.
Tuesday:

Trolling my kids for April Fool's Day. I put the agenda up
every day. Usually in English.

Updated the class calendar. 

Wednesday:

My post-gym smoothie matched my cardigan.

At the eye doc's. 

A few more days of rain led to this gorgeousness.

Cuddling with Millie. 

"Mom, you are soooo embarrassing."
Thursday:

After a Thursday Morning 5K




Peek-A-Boo, Bella Blue!
Friday:

My kids have been going through Kleenex like it's going
away forever. The allergies!!
Saturday:

Someone is seriously excited that he gets to go to
Disneyland this week.

If you follow me on Instagram, this coming week will be busy. I'll be leaving on Thursday for Anaheim, taking my choir to sing at a festival there, then spending most of the weekend at Disneyland. It's going to be exhausting, it's going to be hectic, it's going to be fun.

Stay tuned.

No comments: