Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Week In Instagram (Week #65)

It was a short week, and yet a looong week. I'm exhausted!

Sunday:

I got one pic on Sunday, but it was a sweet one. : )
Monday:

Even on a day off, I get it done.

Monday was Mom and Dad's anniversary. Dad gave
mom these roses. 

This is how I feel about teaching piano lessons on my day
off.

Peanut butter. Yum.

I take Millie everywhere...including choir rehearsal.
Tuesday:

On my desk. I need to clean that spot.

Our school paper. I love the topics these kids cover.

It was Random Acts of Kindness Week. 
Wednesday:

Around school...

 I love my RoPro!
Thursday:

On Thursday, I bought myself a present for my office.

Making posters for Electives Showcase.


Readying my table for the parents who would visit.

Electives Showcase is a chance to get incoming freshmen
excited to try choir.


Your friendly neighborhood choir teacher.


My clever mom's handiwork.
Friday:

Getting ready for the gym with Millie's "help."

Gettin' all festive for Valentine's Day.

Happy little faces on my desk. I adore daffodils.

Assigned duty: sell tickets for Girl's Basketball.


The view from the ticket table.

Sorry, I already had a salad...

Boredom = Selfie

Extreme Boredom = Balloon Selfie
 
Finally free...free as the geese. (It wasn't that bad, I was
just tired.)
Saturday:

I ran the President's Day 5K in Rocklin this morning.

Ronald Reagan made an appearance.

Ready to run.

Exhausted and finished. Ran the whole way.

Mom and Dad got a new dining room table. 
The coming week promises to be crazy. I get Monday off, but Thursday I'm going to Fresno for a music educator's conference. There's a gazillion things to get done at work, piano lessons to make up, a Choir Booster meeting, and my work out goals to meet.

But first, a nap. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

No comments: