Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week #53)

It was a mad week, with more than one day that exceeded 12 hours of being out of the house, a ton of running around, moderate productivity, and a bomb threat at school. This is my life, folks. Wild and Absolutely True.

Sunday:

This is actually Saturday night. Millie took one look at my
upcoming month leading up to Christmas, and was
exhausted.

I'm still pissed at that TERRIBLE call on Ahmad Brooks.
He did NOT hit Drew Brees in the neck. Gah. Refs.
Monday:

A cute gift bag from my PEST.

On my way home, I had to wait for a train.

And wait some more.

Tuesday:

On Tuesday, my PEST gave me soft, chewy, amazing
oatmeal raisin cookies.

I had a 12-hour work day on Tuesday. Didn't stop me from
getting my cardio in between school and lessons.

Well, what now, Ms. Millie? (I let her out right away.)
Wednesday:

Random selfie.

Random pic of a tissue box. I was bored between lessons.
Thursday:

Box! Happy day, indeed.

I got a color guard catalog in the mail at work, and told my
girls we'd be wearing these for choir concerts in future.
They didn't believe me for a second.

Saw these, wanted. But not for eight bucks.

Making my list, checkin' it twice. I love charitable giving
at this time of year!

I shall call him Jingle Swimmy.
Friday:

A choir teacher's view from the piano (class had not started,
I have more students than that!).

Post bomb-threat-evacuation selfie, comfortably (SAFELY)
settled back in my office.

I looked forward to this alllll week. It was great.
Saturday:

Happy Caturday!

No comments: