Saturday, November 02, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week #50)

After a busy weekend with some high anxiety, I buckled down and made myself have a great, productive week.

Sunday:

Just one pic on Sunday, of the face that makes me happy.

Monday:

One big hurdle on my To Do List: getting certified to drive
a school van.

The PESTS left all kinds of goodies in the staff lounge.

Abandoned: an artsy-fartsy shot taken as I left work for
the day.

With one concert in the books, it's time to get cracking on
our annual Home For the Holidays extravaganza.

Way too many chairs in the front row at choir had us all an
inch apart and NOT loving it.
Tuesday:

Felted brooch and sparkly scarf. I win at accessorizing.
Wednesday:

On Wednesday, I wore my new Snoopy Mummy t-shirt.

The student government kids give thank you notes. I'm
so impressed by this, I can't even tell you.

Key to the van. Yikes!! I went out to check the van's fuel
gauge and marveled at how ENORMOUS it was.

Wednesday...we rehearsed in the band room because my
room was being used for Club Picture Day. We got our
yearbook picture done, which meant finding places for
everyone to change. My kids are remarkably flexible with all
this.

My choir. Aren't they cute? I love them.

Stunning sunset I stopped to photograph on my way to
meet my friend Sarah for drinks. I love California!
Thursday:

Choir kids, in costume, ready to sing for the junior high
school students on Halloween.

The drum line's costume theme was Star Wars. The flutes
had The Cat in the Hat and Things 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.

Success! I drove that big ole fan like a pro. A pro whose
feet just barely touch the floor.

Wonder Woman gets about five minutes of quiet in her
office.

Even super heroes love Keane.

Shopping in style.

When not saving the world, Wonder Woman teaches
piano lessons.
Friday:

Friday morning stop at Jamba Juice.

I finally got a new door lock actuator for Rosie Pro. For a
few months now, I've been manually locking the driver door.

Kisses and cuddles with Millie on a Friday.
Saturday:

Today I made (more) cranberry sauce. I added Granny
Smith apples. I call it Crapplesauce. Because of course I do.

Tonight's dinner, thanks to Betty Crocker.

No comments: