Monday, October 07, 2013

Week in Instagram (Week #46) Part Deux

I accidentally deleted the original last night, so here's last week's Instagram pics. It was a great week.


Sunday:
That's the moon.

Sunrise over the Sierras. Gorgeous.


Tailgating before the Raiders game.

Making new friends.

Our tailgating neighbors were having a blast. So were we!








Oysters. I did not eat any!






Slightly sunburned.


Looking back towards San Francisco.

Monday:


SO excited to buy my own kettlebell. I had to text my friend
Matt to brag. He was properly impressed, too.

A unicorn barfed glitter on my classroom floor.

Hiding my raccoon-eye sunburn.

Tuesday:
Amusing little piano song.


Wednesday:
Before my principal came to observe our dress rehearsal,
Cali Swimmy reminded me that I've got this.

Healing, slowly but surely.
 Thursday:

Mom made the program for me!

It was a wear-running-shoes kind of day.

And a take-a-chocolate-break day, too.

My kids gave me flowers and goodies.
 Friday:
Yummy goodies.
 Saturday:
Fantastic sign!

Apple spice cake with cream cheese frosting at Apple Hill.




Folsom Lake

Folsom Dam

No comments: