Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Blog Update

I have so much to write about and not enough time/energy to write it.

Tonight, anyway. My day involved shelf-hauling, box-lifting, working out, sorting, office organizing, music filing, syllabus-writing, voice lesson-teaching, grocery shopping, garden watering, litter box scooping, and I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't truly showered at all today. I hopped in when I got home tonight and within one minute, my parents called (they're out of town) and then dinner-making trumped shower-finishing. I just schlepped some fresh deodorant on...and then had a one-woman dance party in the living room and got sweaty again.

In other words, I'm disgusting, but wholly satisfied with my lot in life.

I'll definitely shower tomorrow. After the gym.

But for now...Zzzzzzzzz...

No comments: