Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Week In Instagram (Week #30)

I had opportunities to take some great pics this week. : )

Saturday (I started early!):

Saturday night, Mom and I put a movie in, and I made
some cute cards for my Etsy shop.

I tried Mod Podge for the first time. Fun!





Sunday:

Lunch at Joe's Crab Shack with Summer, Amanda, and
Amanda's family. : )

Wandering around Old Sacramento.


Funny Meg at the Railroad Museum.

This is an awesome museum. One of Sacramento's best.




Con-duck-tor! I did not buy one because 1) I have too many
Swimmies, and 2) It was $7. Highway robbery!

Still, they were cute.





Monday:

Pretty girl, lounging.

It's such a difficult life, being a cat in this house.

A gift from the parents at Petite School. One hour, full body!

In the lobby.

Duchess, granting a royal visit to my room.
Tuesday:

I took my phone out for my walk (didn't run, 'cause my body
was in a funk, post-massage). This was all green a couple
months ago.

Down by the golf course.




A wee lizard.
Wednesday:

A wig, hanging from a soap dispenser, in the ladies locker
room at the gym. Yeah, I don't know, either.

Good workout in the morning, lazy times on the patio at
lunch with a good book.

A collage of Mom's tomatoes.

Roses

See? Such a hard life.
Thursday:

I put Millie in the bed on top of Bella and Duchess. She
stayed long enough for me to run for the phone and get
a picture.

The Kindergatos.

Kumquats! They're all at once sweet, bitter and face-twisting
sour, but I rather like them. And I love that word.
Friday:

I used to live in this house, from age 9 to about 19. It was
a very nice house, with a pool, a huge back yard, etc.

At the Folsom Prison Museum.

Inlaid wood tray made by a prisoner.


The man in black.


At the Folsom History Museum. Little duck, big trouble!


This house has been under renovations since I moved to
Folsom--in 1987.

Very old rock wall.




Saturday:

I wore a sparkly sundress today.

No comments: