Saturday, February 02, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week 11)

Another busy week...

Sunday:
Lazy Sunday with Millie

I drew this ages ago...
Monday:
Monday...dental work. : (

That is not the back of my head. That's me doing my best
Cousin It. My hair is long again.

I went on a short date on Monday--coffee. The guy was
nice but we really didn't have a lot in common.

Tuesday:
I've been working on building muscle. It shows.

I finally made it to Part 2 of my "Movement" book!! Even
better, Matt doesn't run screaming when he sees me coming.
Questions are still welcome.

Extreme close-up, cool Instagram filter.

Wednesday:
My new t-shirt. : )

You know you live with a music teacher when...

Don't tell her she's "old." She may be 13,  but Millie still
has plenty of energy.

Thursday:
I did three sets of 15 sit-ups holding this bad boy over
my chest.

He waited for the pedestrian light, then trotted across the
street from Lowe's to Raley's. Unexpected site, for sure.

Friday:

I took one pic on Friday, while I looked at my planner.
The rest of the day was Good Chaos, and I fell into bed
exhausted that night.


Saturday:


A snack for between music lessons.

This is how I feel about people who don't show up
for their assigned lesson time.

So there!!


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I feel like there's a joke in there - Why did the horse cross the road?? Except I really want to know the actual answer! Where was he going?!

Love the Angry Birds shirt!