Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Week in Pictures #10

Another busy week, but once again, I managed to get at least one Instagram pic each day...my life is busy these days, but apparently not all that exciting.


Sunday:
Sunday's pre-game coverage in the Sacramento Bee.

Defense Duck cheers for the Niners.

Bella does not approve of football taking away from
her belly rubs.

Monday:

Hmmm...new sheets may be needed.

New sheets (and comforter!) bought.

Wearing my new Keane t-shirt to choir rehearsal. And
marveling at how long my hair is again.
Tuesday:

A pic of the little present I bought myself on Monday.

And a pic of my Kindle screen...I'm reading this monster
tome...slooooowwwwly.

When I'm not reading "Movement" by Gray Cook between
lessons, I'm farting around with my iPhone.

Five days and I'm not even finished with Section 1 yet.

Wednesday:

At the gym.

Blurry mirror portrait of a gymbo.

Thursday:

Back for more lessons...

Friday:

Tiny little kinder-sized chairs. My butt fits, but my
knees are up around my ears.

Two green-eyed girls on a Friday night.

Saturday:

"Mommmmmeeeee...give meeee attention!!!!" Happy
#Caturday from Millie.

Saw this at Walgreens and laughed while eye-rolling.
I've spent my Saturday teaching more private lessons, so tomorrow is all about sleeping in, having a nice, leisurely run, and then sitting on my booty for the rest of the day. No work allowed!


No comments: