Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Week In Instagram Photos

In an effort to feed my creativity, I've added a new task to my daily goal list. It is "Take a picture--or twelve" and sometimes it's harder to remember than you'd think it would be. I used to do a lot of Week in Pictures posts, but I fell off from that. It's a shame, really. Time to start up again.

But I performed admirably this week, simply by remembering that my iPhone (gah, I love that thing!) takes some not-so-bad pictures, and that Instagram is a really fun little app.

So here they are. I stuck with a theme each day.

Monday--The Garden



The last of the tomatoes in our garden...


Tuesday--My jewelry cupboard

The pearls are costume, but they were my Grandma Bean's.


I miss him so...

Cali Swimmy now has minions. As yet unnamed minions.



Wednesday--The Kitchen



This was also Grandma Bean's.



Thursday--My Stuff

A stack of books needing to be read.

A favorite author...

Autographs

Snoopy
 Friday--Cats (and one random shot)

Pulled over as I left to work to get this shot. Only sun
I saw all day!

Bella and Duchess

Keeping warm on the hard drive. See the paper towel holder?
That was to protect my computer cables from Harley.

We miss our boy, but we're doing alright...
 Saturday--The Gym

Today's workout. Thirty seconds of each, with twenty
seconds of rest between.


No comments: