Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Music: Keane (Bear With Me, Please)

Yeah, so Strangeland came out last Tuesday, which means that pretty much the only music I've listened to ever since has been one of the 16 tracks from that album.

And it is glorious.

Seriously, Keane outdid themselves on this album. Right now, a leading contender for my favorite track (picking just one is like choosing a favorite from Millie and Harley) is "On the Road," which will be played live--I have this from Richard the Drummer himself.


So I present it to you today for Monday Music, because it is wonderful and incredible and full of WIN.


Bear with me--the next few weeks might see more Keane featured. There are so many great tracks on this album--all of them are really, really strong. Maybe next week I'll share "The Starting Line," which is so moving and gorgeous.

For now, I'll turn off the fangirl and let you listen.

No comments: