Friday, April 06, 2012

Week In Pictures

It's been ages since I've done a week in pictures post! As part of my goal of getting the creative juices flowing again, I set the intention this week of taking at least one picture each day. Lo and behold, I took more than one most days. Here they are.

Sunday:

Baaaaa.

Twelve Bridges Drive, looking out over the Sacramento Valley.


"New" books from the used bookstore. Bliss! Currently working my way
through Bel Canto.


Monday:

On Monday, Mom had one perfect purple tulip in the back yard.

And a little yellow one budding.


A sign pic, taken on the way to choir rehearsal.

At Sac State

Right outside the music building.

"Ooooh, are those Pretzel M&Ms? Gonna share?"

I think, if I'd let him, he'd have happily licked out what remained of
my protein shake.

Tuesday:

You know the story here...

My new dress for Easter. I probably won't button the cardi, though.
And I need makeup, some style to my hair, and accessories.

 Wednesday:

Random shot of Biggie Swimmy and Dottie Swimmy. This is
getting out of hand.

By Wednesday, the tulips were out in force.




Thursday:

Thursday, I found some awesome new sign pics...

Hughes Stadium at Sac City College. I tweeted this to Richard Hughes of
Keane. : )


We had the strangest little mini-storm move through. It was sprinkling
when I took these next few pics. And COLD.


Full moon over Lincoln.



Friday:

I haz new shoes! They're Skechers, and they're adorable.

When I bought this top in October, it was a wee bit too tight across the
chest. Now there's room to spare.

Chubby Cat is chubby...and also not amused.

Believe it or not, he loves to sit on his back on my lap.

His feet slay me.

Literally. Look at those claws!!

HA! CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!

"Unrolling the toilet paper? No idea what you're talking about..."

After all the Harley pics, I couldn't leave out my sweet Millie girl. She looks
kinda pissed off, but she was purring.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha, poor Harley! Busted!!

Meg said...

"Poor" Harley?! Ha!!!!

He's a little jerk!

(But I adore him anyway.)