Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas At the Cooper's

I've been taking a lot of random pictures yesterday and today, and thought I'd share them here. I hope everyone is having a very happy holiday, filled with family and good cheer. Ours here has been quiet. I ran for thirty straight minutes this morning--no walking, no stopping, no intervals, just thirty straight minutes of running. After that, I've just stayed at home, playing around on my Kindle, helping Mom make our lovely Christmas Eve dinner, and enjoying some quiet time with Mom and Dad. 

Without further ado, here are my pictures...

Yes, I bought a dumbbell ornament at the gym!
I also bought this one this year. Too cute!
One of my favorite Hallmark ornaments. Push the button and it
does the trombone "wah-wah" teacher voice!





My ridiculous tree on the kitchen table.
"Harassing the tree? Me? Never! If you're going to
accuse me, I'm going to have to call my apurrrney."
Mom's magazine-worthy tree.



The official White House ornament--given to Mom and Dad by some
friends.

Last night, Santa Swimmy (yes, I bought a Santa duck) and I watched
"A Charlie Brown Christmas."

People assume I watch this every year, but in fact, it had been a few years
since I last watched. This is my favorite part. : )


A Christmas gift from Dad--his interview for the
Veteran's History Project on DVD. There is a copy of
this interview in the Library of Congress.

Millie and Duchess sharing the bed and some Christmas cheer.



Yummy! Pumpkin pie...


There's a Swimmy in the tree!

It's often impossible to get a clear pic of my constantly-moving cat.
Harley reacts to learning that Santa Paws will be leaving him dog food
in his stocking for unrolling the toilet paper two days in a row this week
and harassing Bella.

Cheers! Mom and I had some sparkling wine.






Bella and Duchess enjoying some sister time.

Me and my girl...

Dinner. I have printed this picture to show M. the Reasonable on Monday
that I, too, can be reasonable when it comes to eating holiday dinner!

Pumpkin soup.

Sweet Spot Sweeties




I got up to help Mom serve up the pumpkin pie...didn't take him long to
move right on in.

We wish you a Swimmy Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Eve as much as I am! Merry Christmas, friends!

No comments: