Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Three Weeks!!!

I can't believe it! Only three weeks 'til the Epic Wall of Sound Adventure. Now I really have to get into crazy-planning mode, mapping out a cleaning schedule so that my apartment looks (and smells) great when Maayan gets here, and planning for what snacks to have on hand to keep us energized. That particular week will be crazy and wild even before Maayan arrives on Wednesday night--I have the Santa Barbara gig with my friend Meghan, Chorale rehearsal, and I'm helping with Adoption Day the weekend before.

In honor of the three-week mark, I will now share three Swimmy pics (that is, pics of Maayan and I with our respective ducks) I hope to get.


1. A pic of Maayan, Meg, Cali and Israeli with Ben.

Whether it's us with Ben in the background on the stage or us meeting Ben after the gig, this must happen.

2. A pic of the ladies and ducks on a California Beach.

Duh, right?


3. A pic of the ladies and the duckies meeting at Sacramento airport on Wednesday night.

Maybe even a video. Because it's going to be EPIC.

No comments: