Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fashion Smashion...Urban Cowgirl

Last night I went out to an Episcopalean church to sing some hymns and some Bach--I was asked to help boost a church choir by some lovely Chorale people and I'm always looking for more opportunities to sing. Just because I'm Pagan Megan doesn't mean I don't appreciate the beauty of sacred music.

Anyway, because going to church and singing Bach totally makes me think "Cowgirl Up!" I wore the following outfit:


I am wearing:

Mt. Desolation t-shirt (bought at the Mt. Desolation concert a few weeks ago, and I didn't realize at the time but it's by American Apparel. Ew.)
Skinny jeans from Old Navy
Cowgirl boots by Steve Madden (if you haven't noticed, Steve and I sort of have a love affair going on).
Red gingham scarf from Target
Dragonfly earrings from Accessorize, England's (much better) answer to Claire's.
Leather band bracelet with Celtic knot design from a shop in Scotland
Beaded ring from a Himalayan gift shop in Monterey, CA
Hair: Ponytail with the tiniest of "Snooki bumps" in the front