Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Clothes

I looked in my closet a few weeks ago and realized I had three pairs of jeans (size 8, woohoo!; size 10 for when the 8s are dirty and size 12 for cleaning house, etc.), a pair of cropped khaki cargo pants, and a ton of t-shirts and tank tops.

It's been a casual summer.

We're going into fall soon (weather willing) and I will soon be doing some volunteer tutoring at a local school, so I figured a few fall pieces were in order. I had some money saved up and I went to Kohl's--home of cute clothes, good prices, and awesome sales.  I did pretty well, and it was so much fun trying stuff on because lo and behold, clothes fit!

Two pairs of pants, size 10! Woohoo!

Cute sweater and a t-shirt.

I love cardigans...


Mom bought this for me over Labor Day weekend. So. Cute.


Shoes!

I also bought a swimsuit at Sports Authority. My only suit isn't really great for swimming laps at the gym--it has a halter top, it's too big, and my bosoms hang out of it. So I got a nifty Speedo that actually supports where it should and has a racer back to keep the straps from falling off my shoulders. Hallelujah.


No comments: