Saturday, July 03, 2010

More Pictures

Everyone seems to be settling in. There's been one use of the litterbox, and everyone showed interest in the food I put in there--more interest in the kibble than the canned food. Everyone is taking turns at the watering hole, and there's been plenty of playful wrestling and one purr!

I had a chat with Marian and she gave me some good pointers. I'll probably be up every 4-5 hours tonight and tomorrow night to check on them and make sure they're eating. After that, I'll probably be able to relax.

When I first brought them home this afternoon, they were pretty frightened, but I can see them starting to loosen up. When I go in and sit down on the floor, they'll actually come out of the cage. They'll let me pet them--they're soooo tiny!

They don't seem bothered by the noise from my TV (I'm watching NASCAR when I'm not in the bathroom cuddling and cooing) and the couple of times I've *ahem* had to flush the toilet, it doesn't seem to bother them.

I can't believe someone could dump these little sweeties, but it happens all the time.

So, we have four babies. The grey with a lot of white on the face is the only girl. That, I think, is going to be Lucy.
This little guy's white mustache slays me.
The other grey boy has a teeny white spot under his nose.
The little black-and-white.
They know what to do with this. : )
Stalking
Exploring
Little girl/Lucy was the first to purr! So sweet!
They love playing with the cage door.
"Hey babies! Look up here! Look up here!" *snap* "Hey! Say cheese! Say...aww, you turned around!"
Exploring the kitty kondo that Harley never uses and Millie has used twice.
For size comparison--I wear a ladies size 8 shoe.
Sweet baby girl. Look at those teensy footsies!


I think I'll definitely call the girl Lucy. Looking at these pics, she definitely has that expression of Catitude! Don't let it fool you, though. She's a sweetie.

2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

They are just sooo adorable. I vote you go ahead with Charlie, Linus and Snoopy, too! (Or maybe Pig Pen if you notice one of the boys is particularly messy! LOL!)

Is it OK if I announce you're doing this on the blog? Folks just love to hear happy stories and this is really exciting!

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

I don't even *like* cats and I want to cuddle them! Soooo cute.