Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heh

There is so much coursing through my mind right now:
  1. Tomorrow is my last day at the "icky" school. EVER.
  2. As of next week, I am officially without a job.
  3. I have been on a weight-loss plateau for a MONTH and I'm sick of it.
  4. I feel bloated. I drink a ton of water so that my body won't hold on to it like a camel. Not working. But I do have to pee more often.
  5. It doesn't feel like May. It's May 25th in California, and we've got rain. Rain! I don't mind it, but it's baffling.
  6. I want Evan Lysacek to win Dancing With the Stars...and this is the first time I've ever watched Dancing With the Stars. Why I care tonight is anyone's guess.
  7. I really wish I didn't have a huge, rabid zit in the middle of my right cheek.
  8. I'm reading a surprisingly entertaining young adult novel at the moment, A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy). It is mysterious, somewhat creepy, and full of Victorian-era girl drama.
  9. There really is nothing like hot tea on a rainy evening. Even if this time last year I was gulping down ice water.
  10. Evan's on. Gotta go.

1 comment:

alana said...

This is totally irrational, but since I got into Johnny Weir's show I've found that I have an irrational dislike of Lysecek. lol

Also, I heard A Great and Terrible Beauty was good. I'm just not a big fan on historical romance/fiction so I haven't tried it out myself.