Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh, Hell, I Give Up

I wrote the post below (the overshare) from school today. I have this great little feature activated in which I don't need to be able to access my actual blog to post--I can email my blog. Great for those little stories from school, right?

Except that tonight is a full moon and nothing is working quite as it should, and the formatting on that post went out the window and isn't in the font or font color that every other post on the LPB is. This bugs me. So I went in to edit it and what did it do? Completely obliterated all the spacing between paragraphs.

So I went back to edit it again and it's NOT doing what I asked it to do. Suck it, Blogger! I'm having a glass of wine now.

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

ROFL!! I think it's blogger... my post, done right here on my brand spanking new laptop went flukey today on fonts and spacing, too. Suck down some vino for me, hon!