Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blerg

That's how I feel today.

It doesn't help that I didn't sleep very well Friday night. I was just dozing off, around 11:00, when some assholes in a nearby apartment decided it was time to leave, and all four or five of them laughed and talked as loud as they could in the parking lot, while slamming doors, revving the engine, etc.

I was stuck awake after that, tossing and turning. Finally, I got up at 1:00 or so and went to the living room to read for a while. I went back to bed a little before three and read until my eyes got bleary. I finally fell asleep, only to wake up at 8:30.

I did manage to have a great day, though. Summer came to visit, and, as ever, it was good to catch up with her. We went to Elephant Bar for lunch, and then got down to some crafts. I did more picture frames. Summer strung some necklaces. We watched a good portion of Season 5 of Grey's Anatomy and basically just had a lazy afternoon and evening.

She left this morning at about 9:00, and since then I have managed to shower, but that's it. Oh, and I just washed some lettuce. I'm going to have to muster the energy to make some potato-leek soup and prepare some lunches for the week. I'm so not excited about going back to work tomorrow. The good news is that I have six weeks to work, then a week off for Thanksgiving.

Boy, I'm just Holly Happiness today! I'm just tired and cranky. This, too, shall pass, and I'll be my normal blog-o-holic self.

No comments: