Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Shoe Thing

I have, in the last few years, had to chomp down on my shoe fetish. Budget has been one reason, the other is that I simply can't wear heels at work. In Antiyuck, teaching on the cement-with-thin-layer-of-cheap-carpet floors of my classroom at Are You Kidding? High School, heels KILLED. And now, teaching K-8 music, heels are impractical.

But a girl can look...and drool.

And I always look at Manolo Blahnik first.

Why?

Because his creations are shoe perfection.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have such a ridiculous shoe fetish it's absurd. Since I cut my credit card up, I haven't been able to buy any new ones and it makes me sad.

Meg said...

I am still looking for the right pair of wedge sandals to wear this summer. I find that Payless Shoes really has some cute stuff--and it lasts.

Meg said...

Oh, and they're leather-free, which is cool.