Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crazy-Fun Weekend, Part 1: Carnival

Friday was a busy day.

I knew I wouldn't have time to go home after work, so I had packed my overnight bag and left it in Rosie's trunk all day.

The kids were excited for our school's annual carnival. We let them out at 2:00 (school gets out at 2:25, normally) to go play games and buy treats.

My friends Amber and Pam were in charge of cotton candy.



There were all kinds of goodies for the kids and their families to eat...



...and games to play.







Teachers were on hand to keep the games going...





...and there were some great baskets to raffle for.





There was even a water slide.



Because I bought concert tickets weeks before I knew when Carnival would be, I had to leave at 4:00. I hopped in my car and hit the highway for Oakland. My crazy-fun weekend was just beginning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can has cotton candy hat?