Thursday, May 14, 2009

British Boys, Part 3: Robert Pattinson

Okay, okay, I know I'm gonna get flack for this one. But I adore RPattz. He is abso-freakin'-lutely adorable. As Cedric Diggory, I thought him a bit too pretty boy, but as Edward Cullen and Salvador Dali...yowza.

Plus, he brought his parents with him when he was on the Ellen DeGeneres show.



Vital Stats:

Age: 22
Where in England is he from? London (which makes him awesome by default).
Why I'm obsessed: Okay, so the acting in Twilight is so-so. He was actually quite good in Little Ashes. And he's so funny in how he seems to be laughing at all of the crazy fame Twilight has brought him, and at how bewildering it all is.



More evidence of his adorableness...



Video evidence of how adorable he is:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope. Still not getting it. Sorry Meg!

The Not-so-Spotless Mind said...

I totally get it. yum :)