Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Week Passes...

Here are some pictures to commemorate it.

Cookies!!

The cats love their cookies. It's the one time I can get all four together in the same area. In case you can't see her, Bella's on the chair.


Snoopy

As a follow-up to yesterday's post, a couple of pics. The first is from last summer, after I moved into this apartment. Look closely at the far side of the bed and you'll see Snoopy on my night table (with Harry Bear).

The second picture is of Joe Cool doing his job in my classroom.



Obsessed

Yep, still.



Flag Design 101

I had my kids design flags this week. Most of them took it seriously and did a great job. As I always do, I put an example up on the board for them.



Cool Church

Our final two Chorale concerts of the season are this weekend. One tonight, one on Sunday.

Last night we had a dress rehearsal (this was pre-itch, of course), and during the break, I got this cool shot.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Snoopy's looking pretty good! You would never guess he's so old. I have 1 old stuffed elephant. She looks like she survived my childhood. LOL