Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Mememe

as Miz Minka calls them. Stolen from MySpace.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Hmm...I wouldn't say no to Robert Pattinson, as long as he keeps talking to me in that ridiculously gorgeous British accent.

Who do you blame for your mood today?
Whatever stupid bug that's making my Millie-girl sick.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
Not a human one. Just animals.

What's playing on iTunes?
My holiday playlist.

What should we do with stupid people?
Ignore them and hope they go away?

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Listen to my cat vomit on the bed at 4:00 am.

The color of carpet in your bedroom?
Apartment beige

Last person you went out to dinner with?
Katie, Leslie and Lisa.

Are you spoiled?
I was growing up...and sometimes still am.

Do you drink lots of water?
I try to, especially at work, where I use my voice a lot.

What toothpaste do you use?
Crest

How do you vent your anger?
Cry, silently steam, cuss.

The last compliment you received?
Harley sticking his fuzzy paw in my shirt? Ha...no, I don't remember.

What are you doing this weekend?
Chorale rehearsal and concert, worrying about Millie. Last night I cleaned the apartment.

When was the last time you threw up?
New Year's Day...oy!

What theme does your room have?
Travel. I've got a Puget Sound tide map, a world map, a poster of London, a map of England, paintings I bought in Paris and Rome, a little teeny suitcase (with cat toys in it), and Dad's old military footlocker.

When was the last time you were at a party?
Hmmm...been a while. Will probably go to the staff Christmas party on Friday.

Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
Both. I'm a daddy's girl, but Mom's also one of my best friends.

Would you ever join the military?
When I was a kid, I entertained the dream of being an Air Force pilot...but alas, I'm too short and my vision isn't good enough.

The last website you visited?
MySpace, for this survey.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Not a person, but Harley. He stuck his paw on my bosom, inside my shirt! Little perve.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Me, myself and I...and Robert Pattinson (though he was on the screen).

What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
Oh, goodness knows! It's not 'til August.

Number of layers on your bed?
Covers? A sheet, a comforter, and an afghan that Mom made me. I usually wear long pajamas and on really cold nights, fuzzy socks.

Is anything alive in your room?
Besides Harley and I? Hopefully not. Do wish I had Millie here tonight, though.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward! One week from today, I'll be cuddled up in Mom and Dad's house, introducing them to their newest grandcat (they have 10).

What are you looking forward to right now?
Christmas break.

3 comments:

Miz Minka said...

I know I was stuttering that one day, but it's actually called a meme. ;) Looky here.

That's a fun one, I'll have to snag it from you. :)

Miz Minka said...

Whoops, I'm not sure that the hot link in the previous comment is working -- in case it isn't, the URL is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme

Meg said...

Whoops! I always think three "me's" like someone warming up their singing voice. "Me me meeeeee..." LOL