Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So Much and Yet So Little...

That's what I have to blog about.

If you know me, you already know what I got for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, it was not a gift of love...but it was a gift, nonetheless. A new opportunity for yours truly.

So I'm plugging along, getting stuff done. Having good days (mostly) and the inevitable drama that comes around--more often than it should--in my life in this town. Hanging in there, and counting the days (as of today, 93).

Spring is springing, and I am ready for the longer days and warmer weather, I'm stocking up on short-sleeved shirts in bright colors, and looking at the ads for cute spring shoes. I've been opening my windows for the fresh air without freezing, and loving the fact that the NASCAR season has started again (and that my boy Junior is doing very well!).

Every week when I do my grocery shopping, I've been buying a fresh bunch of daffodils. I keep them in a jar on my table, and they make me smile.

And that's it. Work has been busy, but I've been making a lot of time for myself in the evenings...especially with the latest developments. Mostly I'm trying to stay focused on the good--new opportunities and such. Thinking up names for the kitten I want to adopt this summer (like getting a white kitten and calling her Sugar, or a grey named Cinderella).

I'm doin' good.

No comments: