Monday, April 23, 2007

One Square???

I'm sorry, Sheryl...but I don't think so.

Sheryl Crow has suggested that we save the planet--by using only one square of toilet paper per bathroom visit! Don't worry, on those occasions that one square won't do the job, you can use two or three.

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting," she said.

"I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required."


Not gonna happen! It's just not gonna happen in my house. I'm sorry, Sheryl, I really am. I love trees, and I love our planet. I'm very concerned about global warming...but I need more than one square of toilet paper per bathroom visit!

Now, Sheryl, if you were to maybe lend your celebrity endorsement to something useful, like getting a large recycling center in Antioch that will take paper, cardboard, ALL hard plastic containers (not just the bottles with CRV on them), glass and metal (tin cans, too), then I might not label you as ridiculous. But really, Sheryl...one square?

Try again.

1 comment:

Sassy Shae said...

One square? Not happening. I can understand she's trying to help, but I'm sure there's something else out there that can help...