Saturday, October 14, 2006

Summer Time

Yes, yes, I'm aware that it's actually Autumn! The turning grape leaves of Napa Valley reminded me of that.

But I had Summer Time today, in that I drove up to Napa to see Summer, and spend an afternoon driving through the wine country, smelling the gorgeous smell of grapes being crushed, and poking in and out of various shops in the adorable town of St. Helena.

Mostly, though, it was just soooo good to catch up with Summer and talk, talk, talk. Just as it was awesome to catch up with Heather last weekend. We are all so busy with our jobs and other pursuits, that sometimes whole months go by without me seeing my girlfriends. And believe me, I need my girlfriends!

So it was a lovely afternoon, and I can't wait to visit Summer in Napa again. What a gorgeous part of the world! I'll try to upload pictures soon...I'm going to replace my dialup with wireless internet soon, which will make things much easier.

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: