Monday, October 16, 2006

Cruisin' Down to Santa Cruz...

I'm going to Santa Cruz on Saturday!

I've volunteered to help Larry with a marching band trip. They'll be competing in a parade competition, and since I teach drum line, I want to show the kids some love and support my colleague. Besides, it's in Santa Cruz and it's been ages since I've been on a marching band trip...since high school, in fact.

We leave from the school at 8:00 in the morning and will return at about 9:00 that night. I'll help out as much as I can, but also take some time to have fun on the Beach/Boardwalk, taking pictures and stuff.

Speaking of pictures...

Eighty bucks later, I have a year's worth of digital pictures ready to be archived in my scrapbook. With my first paycheck I decided to order prints of photos dating back to August 2005, when, a week after returning home from England, I went on a road trip with my parents to Idaho and Utah. Shortly after that, we were adopted by the Kindergatos, so I got prints of all the baby pictures, too.

Well, another busy day. I'm exhausted! I'm going to heat up some potato soup (made it from scratch yesterday) and then put in a movie while I sort out my photos (all 600-somthing of them!).

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: