Thursday, July 27, 2006

Two Milestones for the Little Pink Blog

First, this is my 400th post. Secondly, it is the two-year anniversary of the start of this blog.

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

Of course, The Wild and Absolutely Ture Adventures of Meg was started to document my adventures in England, but expanded upon my return to the States because I found I really enjoy having a blog.

This blog has chronicled many, many adventures in its two years, from the pre-departure nerves and excitement of a California Girl going to England, to the highs and lows of teaching in a real English high school; from the agony of deciding to come home to the excitement of discovering the Puget Sound (and it's resident Navy men); from the craziness of my family deciding to return to California to the anticipation of moving into my new apartment (one week!!) and starting yet another new job...this blog has reported all of it. And I'm not stopping now!

Here's to two years of Wild and Absolutely True Adventures! Thanks for reading them.

Cheers!

Meg

No comments: