Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How Cool is This?

I've made a few videos using a program I found online and my digital photos.

The first one contains my favorite scenic pictures from the last couple of years: London, Burnham-on-Crouch, York, Windsor, Paris, Normandy, Victoria and the PNW area.

Create your own video at One True Media


This next one is slightly longer, and contains pictures from my life in Kathy and Derek's home (a lot of animal pictures).

Create your own video at One True Media


And, of course, I made a video yearbook of Kittygarten, featuring Bella and Duchess.

Create your own video at One True Media


A Millie video will come when I get more digital shots of her--most Millie pics were taken before I got a digital camera.

It's a very cool site, and fun to work with. A whole new way for me to share my photos!

No comments: