Sunday, March 12, 2006

Oldies but Goodies

Dad helped me get the scanner up and running today, so I scanned some pics for fun, after spending some time scanning my college transcripts, letters of rec, etc. so I can apply for jobs online (so much easier than the old hunting, gathering and mailing).

Anyway, here they are. They're quite small, though.

First, we've got Meg as a high school senior, showing her stuff on the Folsom High School football field at a halftime show. Wasn't I cute?


Now, some pics from London Semester 1999.

First, the gorgeous Leeds Castle:


Now the view from a tower at Warwick Castle:


Inverness--the gorgeous highland town at the northeastern end of Loch Ness:


Loch Ness--no monster, sorry--and if you strain your eyes, you can just make out the ruins of Castle Urquhart:


And a closer pic of Castle Urquhart and Loch Ness (still no monster):


Just a little trip down memory lane! Now, if only I could figure out how to make them appear bigger...

Cheers!

No comments: