Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Call It...Girl With War Paint

Self-portrait. February 2006.

Had fun last night. No conquests, sadly, as the bar was seriously slower than it should have been. There was one possible flirtation but I was too tired and too stupid to realize until I'd left and thought, "Damn!!"

While I'm uploading pics to my online account...what else is exciting me these days?

Snow!!

Here's a few more pics of the beautiful snowy morning we woke up to on Tuesday. This first one is the view from my bedroom window.


As we drive out of the neighborhood, there's a drainage pond-type thing that was fozen over, so I took a pic from the car:


I was creeping down Oak Bay road at a snail's pace in the ice, so I stopped and took a couple of quick shots through the windshield(no one behind me, don't worry):



Poulsbo and Antiques

Went to Poulsbo on Wednesday and took a couple of pics. It was really cold, though, so I didn't stay long. Popped into an antique mall and found those wonderful Snoopy jars, circa 1965. A great find!!

Poulsbo is a Scandinavian-type village:






New Shoes!

The answer to all of life's problems. : )



I can't wait to be able to wear these.

Hood Canal

I was riding along with Mom and Dad a few days ago, rolled down the window and took this pic while Dad was driving across the Hood Canal Bridge. : )



Would've taken more but my batteries died. : (


Glass

This is my collection of blue glass, along with some cute stuff--a Parisian perfume bottle, a Snoopy ornament that I just love, and a little green frog prince.



I just love this little display and wanted to share it.

And that's that. I've been thinking about some bacon and eggs for an hour now, so off I go to the kitchen.

Cheers!

No comments: