Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Want to Cheat? Don't Get a Parrot (And Other Random Bits and Pieces)

I found this on the BBC News website and it cracked me up. Way to go, Ziggy! I do feel sad for the poor guy, though, having to get rid of his beloved parrot because it kept saying another man's name in his ex-girlfriend's voice.

Car Blimey!

For this one, the link on the main page made me laugh. For you non-Brits, it's a pun on "cor blimey" (a cockney version of "God blind me").

But I have to ask...Why, why, WHY would you buy such a car and not insure it?!?

"You Don't Need to Know That."

I was given this answer today when I asked a little girl if someone had said something mean to her. Karlie (not her real name) has been a consistent source of rudeness and hands in my face since September. She was getting better, but the last week or two have seen her reverting back to her old ways. I think I'll write up a pink slip, as I got her sticky little hand in my face today--again.

Happy Birthday, Heather!

Today's Heather's birthday, and because we have similar taste in men, and I think this man is a hubba-hubba sexy specimen of British Hotness myself, I thought I'd put up a pic for all to enjoy.



As Heather says, Alan Rickman really isn't the handsomest man on the planet, but there is something about him. I say it's his voice and his posture.

*Sigh*

Woohoo!!

We've got a release date! I'll look forward to adding this to my collection.

Mark your calendars.

Work It

Last night I went to the gym.

Now, a year-and-a-half ago, I could spend an hour on the elliptical machine and feel really, really good when I was done. I did ten minutes last night and almost collapsed from fatigue. I've got my work cut out for me.

Today I bought the latest Cosmo and I'm going back for more.

That said, I'd better sign off and get my workout gear on.

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: