Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Three Days in a Row!!

Ha!

I mentioned in yesterday's blog that I worked out for about 10 minutes on Monday night. Hey, it's a start. And yesterday I went back in the early evening. This time I managed thirteen minutes on the elliptical, then I spent about 20 minutes swimming and stretching in the water.

Today I made it over there for some time on the treadmill (the only elliptical in the place was taken).

I'm doin' good!! I'll go back tomorrow for some more cardio and swimming. It's a nice workout, and it feels good to get back in the groove. Now I just need to splurge on some cute workout clothes. : )

1 comment:

Heather said...

Woo hoo!

Go Megan! Go Megan! Now we get to see the inner hottie. :-)

You're doing better than Art. He can only do 9 minutes on the elliptical.