Saturday, October 29, 2005

That's What I Get...

...for playing with things I don't know how to play with. In other words, the template settings on my blog.

How it got to looking like this, I'm still not so sure. I don't dislike it, but it's not what it was, and I was perfectly happy with that. Heh.

The real reason I got into all that was to try to stick this in my blog somewhere where it would stay at the top for a few weeks, not just for as long as this post is the top one. I couldn't get it to do that, though so here it is:



Well, I just have to say that Thursday night's retail adventure was much better than Sunday's. My feet were still hurting by the end of the night, but I was busier than on Sunday. Sunday I just rode the register but Thursday I had little projects to do, which made it much more bearable. Time goes by a bit faster when you're busy.

Anyway, that's it. No witty insights today. I'm going to be lazy and work on my scrapbook. Sounds good!

No comments: