Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Parisian Shoes

...still don't make a girl feel better. : (

Physically, anyway.

Finally got to the surgery this morning and turns out my throat, though filled with mucous, is not in flames. Lungs sound fine. No fever. No nasal congestion (well, minimal). It's not something they can give me antibiotics for, so the prescription is liquids and rest. Looks like tomorrow is going to find me sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea all day.

But I digress.

I am finally wearing my new, never-worn shoes that Mom bought me in Paris. Tres magnifique!

They're little ballet flats (in black leather) with dainty little bows above my toes.
And on top of that, I'm wearing the cutest bracelet that I bought in Ireland. It goes perfectly with my new summer-y top.
All this cuteness and Parisian shoes...what more could a girl want?

Well, to feel better, I suppose...which I hopefully will after tomorrow!

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: