Monday, February 28, 2005

Shiny Hair

Yesterday someone complimented me on how nice my hair looked. Did I get it cut? Colored?

No to both, actually. I didn't do anything different to it. I washed it and blew it dry as normal, but for some reason, even I noticed yesterday that my hair looked good.

Same thing today! I washed it with the same ole Loreal and blew it dry with the same ole hair dryer and round brush. It is so silky and shiny and soft. I can't figure it out!

Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

But, on the other side of the coin, I'm feeling bloated enough that if you poked a hole in my tummy, the water I've been retaining would flood the whole of Burnham.

So I got thinking this morning as I walked to school...would I rather be a bloated pig with gorgeous hair for the rest of my life or a non-bloated gal with so-so hair?

I think I'd have to pick the non-bloated feeling. Shame though, 'cause my hair really does look fantastic today.

Of course, I'm an optimist, so I'll go for having both.

And with that, I must get my day started. There are children to teach and PE teachers to "chat" with.

Cheers!

Meg

No comments: