Friday, December 24, 2004

A Merry Christmas to All...

It's the most wonderful time of the year, I truly believe it. I love everything about Christmas (except, perhaps, the crowded shops and traffic). Bring on the chocolate Santas and the nativity scenes! Bring on the Snoopy ornaments and gaudy lawn decorations! Bring on the carols--sacred and not-so-sacred (I really, really, really need to hear Rusty Chevrolet--to the tune of "Jingle Bells"-- before I go back to England).

Religious or secular, I love it all. Even when the sun is shining and I am running around in a light sweater and no coat (no kidding!).

Wherever you are, whatever your role in my day-to-day life, know that tonight and tomorrow, my favorite holiday of the year, I am thinking of you and wishing you and yours a joyous holiday.

Cheers!!

Love,

Meg

No comments: