Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Nine Trains

Choo choo...choo choo cha-boogie,
Woo-woo, woo woo, cha-boogie,
Choo choo, choo choo cha-boogie,
Take me right back to the track, Jack!


Oh good heavens, keep me as far away from trains as possible for at least a week!!!

Sorry for those of you who are used to regular email contact. I've not checked since Sunday. It is now Tuesday night.

I had a course in Colchester yesterday. That's not too far away as the crow flies but as the train chugs, it takes at least an hour-and-a-half. And several changes. Four trains to get there, three to get home. Seven different trains in one long day. But the course was really good and very informative.

Today, I had another course, this time in London. Farther away as the crow flies, but less train mania. One train direct from Burnham-on-Crouch to London Liverpool Street, one train directly home (with one 20 minute delay...).

Today's course wasn't as good but the chance to be a working girl in London was fun. Though I wore a new pair of shoes. Big mistake! They are very cute and sassy and my cute and sassy little feet are still complaining. Oy.

Not to mention I don't really have a solid lesson plan for tomorrow. Fantasia it is! Gotta love good ole Disney.

So, just a quick update. It's almost 9:00 pm here so I will be off to Bedfordshire soon. Thank goodness there's no train involved in that trip!!

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: