Friday, July 01, 2016

Purple Hair, Don't Care, Part Two

A few weeks ago, I experimented with temporary purple hair color...and loved it. Since then, the question wasn't, "Should I?" but rather, a very impatient, "WHEN?"

(The answer: after pay day. June was a wee bit expensive.)

Last week, I set an appointment with a new (to me) hairdresser, and today was the big, exciting day.

Stacia was awesome, and we immediately agreed on what would look best with my hair...and she was off, bleaching the ends a little before applying purple goo in foil. The whole process took a couple of hours, because we had to do two processes--one to bleach, one to add the purple--but it was worth the wait and the effort.



I bloody love how it looks and can't believe I waited so long to add a fun color to my hair. (For anyone thinking, "But what will your bosses think?!" Well, I have a colleague who has fun hair colors, and others with visible tattoos. so I'm fine.)

And yes, my hair is that long these days--a friend asked if I'd had extensions put in!

I love the hair trends that have been coming out, especially the fun colors. Life is too short to be normal.

No comments: