Saturday, February 06, 2016

My Week in Instagram (Week #167)

A lot of selfies this week...that's what happens when I curl my hair two different days.

Sunday:

Every day in 2016 so far. I'm sad to break my streak when I
go to London next week (but not too sad, after all, this is
London we're talking about).

How I spent a good chunk of Sunday...thanks to Matt, who made
me do pistol squats on Saturday, which KILLED my calves.

Got a fancy passport wallet.



Monday:

Finally wore a dress I bought in December. I'd been waiting to
find the "right" shoe but finally thought, "Eff it, I'm wearing it
with my boots."

Accessorizing!

My kinders made sea creature puppets. 

Morning view.

Rollin' in my Gaelic Storm t-shirt.

Pretty much.

Tuesday:

I woke up like this. (Slept in curlers.)

When the Medusa-hair settles down, it actually looks gorgeous.

Op Art

Still looking cute!

Oh, yes. I will. :) 

Wednesday:

Music Pizza!

Thursday:

More curls.



I spent my prep period fixing this board up. The kids who painted
it weren't really into it, and it was...messy. I finally got it
looking a lot better. 

This is the forecast for my week in London. Ha!

Come on, who doesn't play ukulele in their R2-D2 nightie?

Friday:

Women in music get a whole two pages of a large book.

So Target updated their $1.50 socks and I managed to limit
myself to two pairs (mermaids and dinosaurs). I'll get more,
but after my trip.

YOU ARE KILLING ME, TARGET.

Selfie in the car window while filling her up with gas.

Saturday:

The last time I used my large suitcase was coming home
from England in August 2005!! I bought new tags (the polka
dots). 

Selfie with no makeup. It's a long story why I am not wearing
makeup. But I don't think I look horrible.

Mom and Dad's friend Vern has a bunch of model trains in the
back yard and once a year does a Train Day for friends. 


He's built an elaborate system and it's really fun.







After Train Day, Mom, Dad and I went to Folsom.

They wanted to have their anniversary dinner at our favorite
Chinese place in the whole world. The sling is to keep Dad
from lifting his arm while the wires for his new Pacemaker
heal into his heart. 


We've been eating here for almost 30 years and it hasn't changed.
The manager still recognizes us and is always so thrilled
to see us. The service is lovely, and the food is delicious.



I thought my fortune was very appropriate. So far: USA, Canada,
Spain, England, Scotland, France, Ireland, Italy. Not too shabby!

No comments: