Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Jet Laggggggguh. (London 2016, Part 3.5)

Monday: "Oh, well, today is a long day away from home, so no blogging, but I'll definitely write a post on Tuesday."

Tuesday: "I have time tonight after my workout with Matt, I'll definitely write a blog post."

Wednesday: "Okay, so I passed out early last night--silly jet lag--but definitely tonight."

And here I am staring at my computer, really wanting to blog but knowing if I start now, I'll fall asleep on my keyboard. I cannot believe how this jet lag has been dragging itself out.

In the mean time, I've been giving out gifts and returning to normal--and normal feels weird after being in England, that's just how it is whenever I leave that place, where I'm left feeling wistful and like maybe I should just go straight back and make my life there. It will pass; I have a good thing going here, and I love California.

Anyway, in the mean time, here's a picture of Tower Bridge.

"I shall blog tomorrow."


No comments: