Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #159)

It's beginning to look a lot like chaos! Rehearsals, concerts, kids on sugar highs...but it's all good!


Sunday:

I took a few pics of my Christmas decorations.


Ornaments from England. 

Ornament selfie.



The orange-chocolate chunk cookies really turned out amazing.

Monday:

Teaching the reindeer names to my kinders.

Leftover cookies in my lunch box. :) 

Tired, but smiling.

Who did two 100-step farmer's carries with 70 pounds? She did.

Hand bell choir at Sac Choral. 

Rosie's all official now.

Tuesday:

This made me giggle.

One of my fifth graders submitted this for the art contest. I
was blown away.

Matt got new goodies. Always exciting. 

I got new books. : )

Wednesday:

Wearing my heart(s) on my sleeve.

Christmas tree in school colors.

The kindergartners know what they want.

Thursday:

Clean desk.

In the staff lounge.

Dreary day, with a bit of rain.

Friday:

I took half of a sick day at work, came home, and napped to
stave off a cold. 

Friday evening, it was off to choir rehearsal. 








Saturday:

Home workout.

Reflections on Sylvie's windshield.

We sold out!! Amazing.

Walking to Memorial Auditorium. Sacramento is covered in
leaves right now.

Memorial from the back.

Stage door.

The chimes are in the spirit.


Old drinking fountain.


When they forget to make your drink at Starbucks...

...but then give you a freebie to make up for it.


Red lipstick? Check. Music? Check. Pre-concert selfie? Check.

No comments: