Sunday, December 06, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #158)

I've been at this little weekly tradition just over two years now. Wow!

Sunday:

This is why I did not run on Sunday.

Spinach and lentils in curry and garam masala. Yum.

That's my niece and nephew taken care of for Christmas.

Mom finished the tree.



I decorated my bathroom. 

Monday:

Clean desk (not for long).

Cold, cold, cold...

Seen...at Sac State. Ha.

Tuesday:


One down, seventy-one to go.

Wednesday:

Cute new skirt. : )

I have awesome colleagues.

How to say "bells," "Santa Claus," and "Merry Christmas"
in different languages.

I let my sixth graders watch The Nutcracker.

Thursday:
Rain!!

Making poinsettias with my second graders.

We did a See's fundraiser, and Mom's and my orders came in.

Friday:

Caffeine and a smile.

Listening to Radiohead (I did actually get some work done).

Came home to these from Amazon. Hooray!

This house does this every year. 



Cookie time.



They taste amazing.

Baker

Saturday:

Kettlebell hip thrusts, holding a 25-pound bell on my pubic
bone. 

The annual cookie exchange. Lovely!! 


Harriet always has almond sparkling wine...pair that with
cookies. Oh, glorious.

Her formal tree.

Nothing but crumbs. 

Recipes

Mom and Meg. : )


Harriet's less formal tree (still incredible).


No comments: